Lucas Daniel Till was born on August 10, 1990, in Fort Hood, Texas, to Dana Lyn and John Mark Till, a lieutenant colonel in the army.
He spent many of his childhood rising in the suburbs of Atlanta, Georgia.
From a young age, Lucas’s family noted his abilities to mimic voices and characters. So at the age of 11, his mother joined him in a local acting class, and it wasn’t long ere he was discovered by Atlanta agent Joy Pervis.
Lucas attended Kell High School, and after graduation, he moved to Los Angeles to continue his acting studies.
As soon as 12, Lucas was cast for his first role in The Adventures of Ocoee Nash, where he plays Harry Vanderbilt.
Shortly after his return from Los Angeles, he landed the sought-after role of Jack Cash, Johnny Cash’s older brother, in the award-winning biopic Walk the Line.
Three weeks before measuring with honors, Lucas auditioned for Disney’s Hannah Montana: The Movie and was cast in the leading role of Travis Brody. After only a week on set, Lucas returned to Atlanta to graduate.
He has also appeared in other films such as House, Stoker, Dance of the Dead, and Monster Trucks.
The pinnacle of fame, however, the young Lucas reached it with the role of Havok in the Marvel film X-Men – The Beginning, X-Men – Days of Future Past, and X-Men – Apocalypse.
In 2016 he joined the cast of the reboot of the American television series MacGyver where he plays the role of the protagonist Angus MacGyver.
Lucas Till’s Career
At the age of 10, he was featured in advertisements and the press. He made his acting debut in 2003 in a short film The Lovesong of Edward J. Robble.In 2004, he appeared as an actor in Lightning Bug. In 2005, he appeared in an American biographical drama film Walking the Line. In 2009, he was featured in the films Laid to Rest, Hannah Montana: The Movie, and The Lost & Found Family.
In 2011, he appeared as Cpl. Scott Grayston in the American military sci-fi war film Battle: Los Angeles. That same year, he was also featured in the hit film X-Men: First Class and All Superheroes Must Die.
He has also done starred in films like Stoker (2013), Wolves (2014), Kristy (2014), X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014), and The Curse of Downers Grove (2015 ). In the coming year, he is also likely to be seen in films like X-Men: Apocalypse where he worked alongside Josh Helman, Alexandra Shipp, and Tye Sheridan.
He has also established himself as the TV star in TV series like House (2008), Medium (2009), Fear Clinic (2009), Blue Mountain State (2010), and Coffee Break (2013). He was also nominated for numerous awards for his role in the films Hannah Montana: The Movie and X-Men: First Class.
Who Will Succeed Daniel Craig To Play “007”?
At the last news, the MGM studios were looking for a new face for the famous secret agent. Since March 2021 names have been circulating and the American Lucas Till would be the most likely candidate to take up the torch. There comes a point in every man’s life where he says to himself “ oh if I were James Bond ”. So when Daniel Craig suggests that he could give up the role, the round of suitors is organized, from London to Los Angeles, and speculation is rife.
Will Lucas Till Be The 7th James Bond?
Critically acclaimed after the success of Monster Cars (2016), X-Men: Apocalypse (2016), or Wolves (2014), Till is one of the most prominent and above all the most profitable players of the moment. (or “bankable” as the Americans say)
He Initially Refused To Audition For “MacGyver”.
When the agent of the 27-year-old actor called him to offer to audition for the cult role of Richard Dean Anderson, Lucas Till replied “No thanks”. “I never thought of doing TV before. And I didn’t want everyone to compare me to Richard Dean Anderson, the responsibility was enormous ”. Lucas Till also dreaded the criticism surrounding the series. “I knew I was expected around the corner. The positive feedback reassured me. I was told, “I imagined you were continuing to suck, but in the point, you did a great job” “.
Lucas Till Never Watched An Episode Of “MacGyver” Until He Got The Part.
“I don’t have several thoughts of the first MacGyver (The artist was born in 1990, two years ere the end of the initial series). My father was a fan, but I never watched him. I made up for it by watching half of the show since I got the part ”.
Lucas Till: 5 Things You Don’t Know About The Actor
Lucas Till: His Films And TV Series
1. He has acted in famous feature films. The actor made his film debut in 2003 with the film The Adventures of Little Ociee Nash but gained particular notoriety by starring in When Love Burns the Soul (2005), with Joaquin Phoenix. The role that makes him famous is that of Havok in the fine comic X-Men – The beginning (2011), with James McAvoy. Later he starred in the films Stoker (2013), with Mia Wasikowska, Wolves (2014), X-Men – Days of a future past (2014), with Hugh Jackman, Bravetown (2015), X-Men – Apocalypse (2016), with Oscar Isaac, The Disappointments Room (2016) and Monster Trucks (2016).
2. He is the protagonist on television. After participating in episode number eleven of the fifth season of the Dr. House series (2008), with Hugh Laurie, Till also appears in some episodes of the Medium (2009) and Blue Mountain State (2010) series. The real success on the small screen, however, comes thanks to the MacGyver series, where since 2016 he has starred in the role of Angus MacGyver, where he plays alongside Tracy Spiridakos.
3. He is also a producer. Till distinguished himself for having covered the role of producer on several occasions. He began producing the films All Superheroes Must Die (2011), Wet and Reckless (2013), and My Eleventh (2014), which he also starred in. He recently produced ten episodes of the series he stars in, MacGyver.
Lucas Till Is On Instagram
4. Has a personal account. The actor is present on the Instagram social network with a profile followed by 396 thousand people. Within this, Till he usually shares photographs taken in moments of leisure or during the sets of the films or series in which he has acted. Particularly present are also the promotional images of his projects as an interpreter.
Lucas Till And Taylor Swift
5. He acted as a famous singer. In 2008 Till took part as an interpreter in the video clip of the song You Belong with Me, by singer Taylor Swift. For a short time, immediately after filming, the two date, generating the curiosity of fans about it. However, it didn’t last long, and Till later recalled that it just didn’t work out between the two of them.
Lucas Till Net Worth
His net worth is estimated to be around $ 2 million as of March 2021. But salary information is under review. His updated biography is uploaded to Wiki and his fans get information about him on the site. He is an active user of Facebook and Twitter.