Photos credit: veed.io
Video marketing is one of the most effective ways to promote your business. It gives you a chance to reach out to your target audience and tell them about your brand or product in a more engaging way. Plus, it’s also easier than ever before with all the tools available today that can help you create high-quality videos without having any prior experience in video editing.
With so many tools available today, it can be quite overwhelming to choose one. That’s why we’ve decided to make a guide on which video editing software to use for your marketing strategy. So, if you’re looking for an easy way to create professional-looking videos that will help you get more sales leads and even more customers, then keep reading!
1. Increased Engagement.
Creating videos is one of the best ways to increase engagement with your audience. It’s just not as easy as it used to be. You can no longer rely on people simply reading what you have written on your website or blog; instead, you need to engage them in a way that will allow them to connect with you and your brand. A video does this by showing the personality of the person behind it—and we all know that when people like someone, they are more likely to do business with them!
The power of video is undeniable. In fact, according to the recent statistic study of Wyzowl— 96% of people have watched explainer videos to learn more about products or services.
Photos of statistic records credit: Wyzowl
Another research shows that 89% of people say watching a video has convinced them to buy a product or service.
Knowing the statistics alone, proves that video marketing can increase engagement and sales. So what are you waiting for? Start creating some video content today!
2. Brand Awareness and Recognition.
Video is a great way to increase brand awareness and recognition. It’s one of the most effective ways to reach your audience and show them who you are, what your product or service is all about, and why they should choose you over your competitors. By creating high–quality video content that tells an engaging story and provides useful information, you can build trust with your audience and get them excited about what you have to offer.
This is especially true if you create a series of videos that teach people how to do something— like how to use your product or service. Video is also one of the best ways to show off your company’s culture and values. It’s an easy way for potential customers to get a feel for what working at your company.
3. Improved SEO Ranking.
One of the benefits of creating video content is that it improves your SEO ranking. Video is one of the most important types of content you can create because search engines like Google and Bing use it to gauge what’s important about your business. They look at the number and length of videos you have on your website, as well as how many people are watching them. The more popular your videos are, the higher they will rank in Google’s search results pages (SERPs), which means more traffic for your business.
Another reason why creating a video is a great way to improve your website’s search engine rankings is that Google has been using video content more often than ever before and has even introduced an algorithm update called “Mobile–first indexing” that gives preference to mobile–friendly websites.
This means that if your website is optimized with video content, you’re more likely to show up higher in Google search results.
This is especially important if you’re a small business trying to compete with larger companies that already have an established online presence.
Video content is versatile and can be used for a variety of marketing purposes. Here are some examples:
- Video can be used as part of your social media strategy to help generate leads and increase brand awareness
- You can post videos on your website’s blog or landing pages to educate customers about the products and services you offer
- If you have any sales–related content, such as how–to videos or product demos, you could use them in email marketing campaigns to promote special offers or discounts.
Here are some examples of different types of videos you can use video to create a more personal connection with your customers and prospects. You can also use these ideas to educate them about your business and how it benefits them.
- Product demos: These videos help show how your products or services work—which can be especially helpful if you sell something difficult for customers to understand on their own. For example, if you sell a “Software as a Service (SaaS)”, then an explainer video would be great for explaining what SaaS is in general and how it works for businesses, and why they should use it.
- Customer Testimonials: These videos are great for showing off your customer reviews, which can help you build trust with potential customers and increase conversions. You can also use them to highlight specific customer reviews that relate directly to the problem your product or service solves.
- Educational videos: These types of videos explain how something works or how it should be done. If your business sells a product or service that requires additional training once it’s purchased, then an educational video could be a great way to show customers what they need to do next after they buy from you.
- Explainer videos: These types of videos explain the value of your product or service shortly and entertainingly. They’re especially effective for B2B brands because they can be used to show prospects exactly how their business will benefit from using your product or service. If you have a complex product that requires a lot of explanation, then an explainer video may be the perfect solution. Here is more about 5 Common Video Marketing Errors And How To Avoid Them
5. Increased Conversions.
Perhaps the ultimate reason to use video marketing is to increase conversions. When you have a successful video campaign, you’ll see an increase in sales and leads.
This statement has been proven by the recent statistical study of Wyzowl:
- 63% of the videos are being viewed or watched.
- 61% of videos give engagement to the viewers.
- 56% of videos help increase leads/clicks.
- 43% of videos help companies build their brand awareness.
- 42% of videos help companies’ retention.
- 26% of videos help the conversion of companies’ bottom-line sales.
It is clear enough that video marketers are looking for specific metrics to gauge the video success of their marketing strategy.
To sum it up at a general level this other statistic shows that video marketing thus gives a big impact on conversion in terms of ROI (return on investment) valued at around 93%.
A video is a powerful tool that can help you promote your brand and increase sales. If used correctly, a video will give you a competitive edge over other businesses in your industry. It’s important to understand what makes a good video before you begin creating one of your own.
6. Emotional Connection.
Emotional connections are what make viewers bond with your brand, and they’re a key component of any successful marketing strategy. If you want to create a video that will increase sales, it’s important to focus on creating an emotional connection between yourself and your audience.
The best way to do this is by telling a story. Telling a story allows you to connect on an emotional level with your viewers, which can help build trust and encourage them to make purchases from your brand.
One way to make connections in your video is to add music that will help to convey a certain emotion. Music can be used to create feelings of happiness or sadness, which will help viewers feel what you want them to feel in the video. And if you are not sure what the right music to use in your video is, then a music video maker is the best tool that you can get help with. Wherein you can choose a lot of genres that fit the content of your video.
For your brand to be successful, you must create content that will connect on an emotional level with viewers and encourage them to make purchases from your company.
Here are some examples of powerful emotional videos that have gone viral:
- A video of a father and son playing catch in the backyard
- A video of a man proposing to his girlfriend at the top of one of the world’s tallest buildings (Empire State Building)
- A video about a couple who adopted an adorable puppy and then found out that it was going blind
- A video of a dog who was afraid of thunderstorms and how he overcame his fear through therapy
- A video of a man who is blind but still manages to play basketball with the help of a friend’s voice (they had never met before)
The key to creating emotional videos that go viral—“Make sure that your content is relatable for viewers”.
Video editing tools make video production more cost–effective because you can create videos at a fraction of the cost. You don’t have to hire professional videographers or film crews; you just need to find the right tools that are easy to use. This saves you money in the long run, especially if you’re an entrepreneur or small business owner who doesn’t have much capital on hand.
One best and most known online video editor is VEED—one of the most powerful and affordable video editing software on the market today. It’s an easy–to–use software that comes with a wide range of features including:
- AI editing tools like clean audio
- Unlimited access to a library of stock audio, video, templates, and text-to-speech
- A powerful video branding tool
- Subtitle translation and export
- 1440 minutes of subtitles
- It also has a meme generator app where you can create funny memes to make your video more entertaining and relatable to the viewers
In another statistical record from Wyzowl, 79% of people say that watching a video has convinced them to purchase software or an app.
Therefore, if you have not started implementing a video marketing strategy for your business, you should start now. It’s an effective way to increase customer engagement, boost sales and grow your business.
In this post, we looked at 7 Compelling Reasons to Incorporate Video Marketing into Your Strategy. Video editors are essential for creating engaging, high–quality content that will help you stand out from your competition. It is also an easy way to increase customer engagement and boost sales.
In today’s market, it is important to stand out and get your message across as if no other company was offering that same service or product. One way that companies get their message across is through video marketing. Video marketing has been around for a while now and it is only growing in popularity, which can mean that you can have the video marketing done sooner than if you were to do the marketing without focusing on a video type of strategy. Your business needs to be able to compete with other businesses to acquire new customers, and video marketing can help you do just that and more.
With the right video editing software, you can create compelling videos that will attract more viewers, improve conversion rates and increase sales. So if you are looking for some tips on how to use video editing for your marketing strategy, I hope this post was helpful!